Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Happy April... Happy Spring!

My class at Whimzy last Saturday was so great! Here are a couple pages that I demonstrated.  A little paint, collage elements and doodling... voila! Easy and fun!

I was so inspired by watching the other artists "play" that I am already coming up with a theme for my next class!  


I have a few extra collage kits left.  Each kit is filled with tons of paper elements and six different collage sheets.  Please leave me a message if you're interesting in purchasing.

I hope you're enjoying the first day of April.  

Cheers!

Holly

6 comments:

Scrap Krazed said...

Sorry I missed your class! I bet the ladies had fun!

Mari said...

Those turned out so pretty....

Smiles~
Mari

Red Rose Alley said...

These are so pretty, Holly. It sounds like you had fun at the class. These look so whimsical and lovely.

Happy spring to you too, although it's been raining all week!

love,
~Sheri

Blessed Serendipity said...

I love your art - it is so colorful and fun.

xo Danielle

Vicki Grobels said...

would love a kit - please email me details on cost and i will send you my address
sorry i missed the class - it's not far from where i work

thanks

Createology said...

Lots of fun and learning is just the elixir for Spring. Creative Bliss Dear...