Thursday, April 03, 2014

Custom Necklaces for Mother's Day

I'm taking special orders for Mother's Day.  Order soon as Mother's Day is May 11th.

Here is a necklace I made for my mom's birthday last month.


A pretty watercolor flower is the focal point for pendant.  

A custom order from a lovely woman who wanted to gift her sisters with a very special piece that they could keep close to their hearts after losing their brother.  WPK IV were his initials and she wanted the crosses included for their strong Catholic faith.  She also wanted vintage rosary beads and pretty little hummingbirds incorporated.  I just love how they turned out.  All set in resin inside the elongated heart pendants.


If you have a special brooch or trinket I can incorporate it into a necklace or bracelet as well.

Thanks for stopping by and please be sure to visit my Etsy shop for new pieces.

Have a wonderful day!

Holly

2 comments:

June said...

Absolutely beautiful Holly!!! Each and every one of them!
many hugs from me...

Createology said...

Lovely necklaces dear. This is a wonderful way to celebrate Mom for her special day with a custom created piece of art. Creative Bliss...