Wednesday, April 09, 2014

A Faux Bunny for Easter


Now that's my kind of bunny!  

Check out this sweet Easter-themed necklace in my Etsy shop.  Hop over before its gone!





I remember my mom making my brother and me the coolest Easter baskets.  One year in particular we each received the prettiest, softest plush bunnies with satin ears, a multitude of beautiful candy eggs and even a chocolate bunny.  I recall little jelly beans were in various pastel colors and speckled with tiny dots to make them look real.  Everything was sitting on top of the prettiest plastic grass in the brightest colored basket.  Oh it was all so very lovely!  

I hope you are having a lovely month of April.  We've skipped Springtime here in L.A., or so it seems.  We're in the 80's this week and it's quite hot.

Cheers!
Holly


2 comments:

Rita Reade said...

Adorable Holly!

Honeygo Beasley said...

Very pretty! I like how you are photographing them on you too...