Tuesday, January 14, 2014

One-of-a-Kind Necklaces

I hope the NEW YEAR is treating you well! I'm having a ball! It's my birthday month so I always enjoy January.  But it's also exciting because I have been very creative and busy with a lot of different projects.

I'm thrilled to be participating in an event that will take place in a couple weeks where my jewelry will be on display.  This is the first time I am offering it for sale as I've always just made pieces for myself or for gifts.

Each piece is unique... and have little vintage bits or handmade resin pendants... even a few bullet casings!

I love incorporating different chains and metals of varying shapes and sizes to add interest. 




Thanks so much for stopping by! Please inquire if you'll be in the Los Angeles area on January 25th and I'll share the information regarding my show with you.

Cheers!
Holly

4 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Your jewerly is so unique and artsy...very nice!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

These are all so beautiful! I hope you've had a Happy Birthday weekend! Sweet hugs!

Honeygo Beasley said...

Have an amazing show, Holly. You are very talented and your work is beautiful, like you!

Jeanne Pursell said...

Oh my goodness Holly!!! These are just beautiful!! Do you sell online or just at shows?? Also wanted to ask you ... isn't Bichon Fur Kids where you adopted Phoebe from? Hugs to you and to Phoebe Genevieve!! Hope all's well!!
xo
Jeanne, Chloe and LadyBug