Friday, December 20, 2013

Phoebe at Christmastime

Phoebe loves the holidays.  What dog wouldn't?  Lots of going places, lots of company and lots of extra fun things like treats and cute sweaters.  This dog actually loves dressing up.  Chloe, my first dog would run to the other room when she saw me coming with a dog sweater.  Little Phoebe will actually get in position to be dressed!

She even has her own tree.

Petsmart has sweaters half off right now! I was tickled to find this one as I love The Peanuts characters, especially these two.

Phoebe is really good and doesn't bother any of my holiday decor or the tree.  Thank goodness the puppy stage is over!

Here she is posing with her collection of felted Bichon Frises, Poodles and even a Dandie Dinmont Terrier.

I hope you're all enjoying the holiday season.  We sure are!

Have a lovely day.

Holly

5 comments:

Susan said...

hey, Phoebe!! Merry Christmas to you and your mom!! we love seeing you on the blog!
Keeper and Susan

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Phoebe looks so adorable! I made new Christmas dresses for all our dogs. Merry Christmas to you and Phoebe!

deb famularo said...

She is absolutely adorable! We need to buy our bichon Paris more cute clothes, poor thing only has two sweaters!!!
Merry Christmas!

Denise Duffy said...

Oh my goodness! She is precious. That second to the last picture should be in a magazine! Merry Christmas!

Createology said...

Phoebe is precious!!! Catching up after being gone for the holidays. Happy New Year and Creative Blessings...