Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Make Art!

Whether you create a masterpiece meal or lovingly grow a flourishing flower garden, you are making art.  I love filling up my free time with painting and collage but I also love cooking, photography, sewing and home design.  Putting your little fingerprint on a project feels so great! 

So what kind of art are you making today?





Here is my latest selfie visual journal page.  I have a another one started and it's going to be a FUN one!  Well, I say that about all of them!

Ahhh... it's mid Sept. and the other morning I actually got a teeny tiny taste of what Fall feels like.  Now we are back to SUMMER... for the time being.

Cheers!

Holly

6 comments:

Createology said...

Holly dear I agree there are so very many ways of being creative and to be able to enjoy them is pure bliss. Your selfie page is delightful. Falling into Autumn here in the foothills...

Red Rose Alley said...

Holly,
I love what you said here about making art. We are creating even in the simplest of ways, aren't we? You look so cute here at your art table.

Happy Autumn days.

Love,
~Sheri

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Holly,
You are such a dear.. Give Phoebe a big hug for me..
I just love your artwork.. You are so very creative.

Thank you so much for your kind words about Peanut.. I am so happy you enjoyed.
blessings,
Penny

Diane Mars said...

Holly, you are so beautiful, we really don't live too far apart this year we must hook up, I would love to meet you! Hugs, Diane

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Your artwork is so fun! Phoebe is so cute--she always makes me smile!

Katherines Corner said...

art is everywhere,yours is lovley. my art today will be designing a bouquet charm for a customer of my online shop. Thank you for joining in the fun at the Thursday Favorite Things hop xo