Friday, September 27, 2013

Endless Visual Journaling Ideas!

My selfie visual journaling  book is almost complete.  Just a few more blank pages to fill!  I finished these two pages during the week and just started on another.  I always seem to get inspired by vintage circus images, old ads and packaging.  I went to the circus one time as a very little child and recall being afraid.  Now that I am adult and know what I know, I would never set foot in a circus.  I love animals too much and have educated myself.  However, there is something really sweet about the fantasy world of the circus, like in the film Big Fish.  So in my little made-up-worlds I make sure that all the animals are free and happy and they have chosen to be a part of "the show."


We've been having some GORGEOUS weather.  It's still been quite warm, but it's ever so slowly starting to shift.  I can't wait for Fall!

Have a wonderful day. 

7 comments:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Hi Holly,
Your visual journaling book is just beautiful from what I see here.
Wishing you a lovely weekend.
fondly,
Penny

Red Rose Alley said...

Your journal is coming along nicely. I like your art work, as it is whimsical, cheerful, and unique.

Have a fun weekend with your art projects.

Love,
~Sheri

Diane Mars said...

Beautiful work Holly ox

Martina said...

Very pretty your journal! Makes me want to start one again too! Will follow you - follow me back? xx

Kori said...

What a great idea! I love it!!! Thanks for visiting and the super sweet compliment honey! Kori xoxo

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

thank you Holly, for your visit and most kind words... I am so happy you enjoyed viewing Angie.
blessings,
Penny

robin dudley-howes said...

So nice of you to come by Holly. I never seem to make it to any blogs anymore, just consumed with my schedule and list as much as i can on FB but it was nice to scroll through and see what you have been up to and I love the journals and doodles your doing. What type of pen are you using? Hope to see you at some event soon....will you be at GF or Spellbound? hugs
robin